
For this edition of iLove Tuesday Tunes, I have selected two oldie Christmas hits. Sadly, they don't have the best visuals, but maybe you can just do your work at your computer and listen.
This is getting really tough to pick out my fave Christmas song...but next Tuesday i've saved the best for last. :) I hope you like it too, blog buddies.
This is getting really tough to pick out my fave Christmas song...but next Tuesday i've saved the best for last. :) I hope you like it too, blog buddies.
loves,
sweetbef
4 comments:
I have the first one on my Ultimate Christmas mix. My Tuesday Tunes post is going up later today. I meant to post a Christmas song, but forgot.
I heart Stevie!!! I need to put these on my Ipod. Thanks for sharing doll. Happy Tuesday,
it better not be that stupid give a little bit song
Okay, so I've never heard of the Stevie Wonder song. Can you believe it?? LOVE the Darlene Love one, though. :)
I have the same "Believe" ornament. Aren't they so cool???
Happy Tuesday!
Post a Comment