I'm sure we've all seen this Folgers commercial...
"Sister" gets on my everlasting nerve. And I think she has a crush on her big brother. You can kind of see he's creeped out when he gets that bow put on his chest. I'm pretty sure after that happens he's wishing he was still in West Africa. And "Sister" ruined the suprise of what was in the box. Or maybe she knew it was something totally lame and just didn't want to open it in front of "Peter." I'll be glad when Christmas is over so they'll quit airing this commercial (for the 2nd year).
Am I alone in this one? Please say no.
loves,
sweetbef
5 comments:
Hahahaha I'm dying over here....it's nearly 2:30 in the morning and I'm rolling with laughter.
I've never analyzed this commercial quite like that, but I so have to share this.
i've always thought that commercial was creepy.
Can't they at least make a modern version? It's OLD!
oh my gosh yes. this commercial gives me the creeps. "sister" seems a little too touch with "brother"...
*touchy
Post a Comment