{If you're name is Sandi, Mandy, Sarah, or Jeannie please stop reading now.}
As you all know by now, I am a big fan of Christmas Ornaments. A lot of my girlfriends and I exchange Christmas ornaments instead of the traditional gifts, so this year I decided to make them.
- Clear Ball Ornaments
- Crinkley Paper (as seen in photo)
- Ribbon (3 of your choice)
- Stickers
- Sparkly puff balls (not sure of the PC name, work with me)
- Take top off of ornament and stuff with red crinkly paper.
- Insert sparkly puff balls. It helps to use a pencil to stuff them in there.
- Tie ribbon and cut to your liking.
- Add sticker.
- Step 5 is optional, but I think it's special to show the year. :)
Easy Peasy! You can be as creative as you like!
On some of the ornaments I did for my married friends, I bought lowercase stickers to make a little monogram. I also got some silver number stickers to put the year on the back instead of my handwriting. And for my co-workers I made two for their new baby boys and added "1st Christmas" on the back. I'll try to take some photos of that to show you. Probably via Twitter, so if you aren't following me...you should be.
loves,
sweetbef
10 comments:
Those are super cute and very easy to make it looks like. :)
I was going to say the same thing-so cute and easy! And personable!
what a cute idea!! i did something similar a few years ago with clear glass balls... but instead of stuffing them with confetti i did a two step process with paint... i dumped some gold paint into the ball of hte ornament and swirled it around in no particular order. then i let it drain upside down and dry. then i added some red paint and swirled that around, making sure it was all covered. when you're done you've got a gorgeous marbelized ornament!
Adorable. You are very creative.
What a thoughtful gift!
Happy Thursday!
This is perfect! I LOVE giving DIY gifts during this holiday and this looks right up my alley! :-)
Ahh.. you're so creative! I love being crafty - you're inspiring me.
P.S. I'm hosting my first ever blog giveaway - please come visit! http://www.charlestongirlblog.com
love this!!! great work girl :) i need some of your craftiness...maybe we should do a craft girls night one night? haha i need help!!!!
Cute, cute, cute!! We are having a Christmas party this year and we are asking our friends to bring ornaments to decorate our tree...these would be the perfect (and easy!) party favor....woohoo!! You just made my week :) xoxo
I hate your awesome crafts.
By "hate" I mean love. :)
I'm so doing this. I made a wreath like you posted earlier. Screw Micheal's and their $123.96 pre-made wreaths. Who would seriously pay that?
Love these!! Super easy to make, I made some last year.
Post a Comment