I've had an awesome 2010. Of course there were low points, but the high points outweighed them by miles. And besides, most of my "low" points are nothing compared to what some people I know have been through in 2010.
I wanted to share with you the past year in photos. There are a sh*t ton...so you were warned.
JANUARY
I wanted to share with you the past year in photos. There are a sh*t ton...so you were warned.
JANUARY


FEBRUARY

MARCH


APRIL

MAY


JUNE



JULY





AUGUST


SEPTEMBER


OCTOBER




NOVEMBER


DECEMBER


I hope you all had a nice 2010 too, blog buddies and that you're able to look back and smile at all your blessings. Cheers to 2011! :)
loves,
sweetbef
9 comments:
What a fun post! Had I even bothered to take enough pictures this year maybe I could do something similar but I suck taking pictures anymore!!
I am a new follower of yours and think your blog is fabulous! I love your post of your year in pictures..super cute! :) Can't wait to read more!
I love this idea! Cute pictures. Lots of fun times!
Wishing you all the best in 2011!
Happy New Year!
I am glad I made it in there several times, if not I would've cried :)
Love this. I'm going to have to do the same - so many great memories. Ill take the good, the bad, and the ugly - just thankful for another year ya know?
Yes, that quote is awesome and you are more than glad to copy/steal/whatever. I saw where your roomate got engaged. Just know that whatever changes or whatever God "takes away" - just means He will give you something better :)
Love you lots. Cheers to 2011!!!!
Aw I love looking back at pictures and remembering the past year. Happy New Year to you!
I'm a new follower - so happy to have come across your blog! i went to USC so im always glad to find a fellow gamecock fan! :)
Ooo I may steal your idea and do a 2010 in pictures post :)
I was at Gaga in September! Great concert. I was on the other side of the stage though :)
How did you like Louisville? I went a few years ago and was honestly a bit surprised with how much I LOVED the city.
@Tara...wasn't the best part about the Gaga concert watching all those people dressed up. they were insane. and i loved Lousiville so much. we basically only stayed in our hotel and on Fourth Street Live, but i still fell in love.
Post a Comment