home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

my life story in 250 words or less.

 
Jenni at Story of My Life is doing a link-up everyday in May.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to do them ALL...but this one seemed fun.

Story of Your Life in 250 Words or Less...

This is me on my 1st birthday waiting to devour some cake.  I was hungry so my hand was pretty tasty for the time being.
 
My name is Beth Cobb and I was born in Baton Rouge, LA on Sunday June 26, 1983.  When I was 13 months old we moved to Due West, SC.  Both of my parents are from small towns in South Carolina near the town where I was raised.  I am an only child.  Yes, my red hair is real and no one else in my family has red hair.  My parents divorced the summer I turned 11 years old.  My mom and I stayed in Due West and my dad moved a LOT.  The farthest place being Akron, OH.  My first job was as a cashier at Winn-Dixie grocery store.  I graduated Dixie High School in 2001.  My mother remarried in the summer of 2002.  I inherited a stepsister who is now 18 years old.  I graduated from the University of South Carolina in 2005.  My degree is in advertising and I’ve worked in the advertising “biz” for 7 years.  I’ve lived in Greenville, SC for almost 6 years and don’t plan moving any time soon.  I’ll be 30 years old at the end of June.   I have never been married and I don’t have any kids.  I live alone and absolutely love it.  Justin Timberlake is my favorite person in the whole world.  I have the BEST, best friends that a girl could ask for and some I’ve known since before I can remember.  I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. 

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Does anyone know what they want to be when they grow up?! haha (:

Maran (HeyHawleywood) said...

Akron is pretty much the armpit of Ohio. I am flying into Akron tonight in fact. I was pretty scared of 30 and now that it is here I am actually really loving it.

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

I'm 34 and don't know what I want to be when I grow up either. Oops.

estetik said...

Your blog is most likely the most influential blogs on this market.
Estetik

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...