home about beth blogs i love contact

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween...

Happy Halloween friends.


I didn't dress up this year or go to any parties because I was still recovering from my injuries from the weekend before. So the picture above is my "costume" today at work.


And if you are unlike Kate and actually enjoy Halloween then maybe you'll enjoy seeing my costumes from Halloween's past here and here.


Photobucket


6 comments:

Kori said...

Hope you're feeling better honey! Kori xoxo

TLF said...

Aww.. Happy Halloween!! :)

Ashley said...

so cute! you seriously pull off glasses SO well. if i looked that awesome in them..i might actually wear mine!

Rissy said...

I hope you did what I did and just started a list of what you can dress up as next year... no sluttyness without a reason allowed : )

Sweet (and Sour) Lou Lou said...

I stumbled across your blog (via the Bargain Blonde) and I love it! I also see that you are from South Carolina and a Gamecock fan, so you've got my following! Feel free to check my blog out and follow back if you'd like! :-)

Amanda
http://sweetandsourloulou.blogspot.com

Val said...

I hope your feeling better today!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...