home about beth blogs i love contact

Friday, May 20, 2011

Flashback Friday

If you follow me on the Twitter or are my "friend" on Facebook (I kid, I kid)...then you know I had my 10 year High School reunion this past weekend.




So for this edition of Flashback Friday, I thought I would provide you with some enjoyable photos from the event.

When I told people that I left a raging bachelorette party for my high school reunion they asked me "Um...are you being serious?" I even had friends try to pay me to stay at the beach. As tempting as that was, I decided to travel the 4 hours home from the beach to my reunion.


Despite most people, my school was small (like 400ish students 8th-12th grade) and my graduating class was equally as small (70ish people). We were all so close and got along so I was really excited to see who would show up.



I know I had you help me pick out a dress to rent...but...I went with something I already had. This little number I had only worn once and had not been photographed in. We ALL know that us girls freak out if we are tagged on facebook in an outfit and then realize we wore it a few weeks later. Maybe it's just me...but I don't think so.



Chad is the hilarious husband of Sandi...if you don't follow her, you should. Not just because she's my bestie but because she's sweet, gorgeous, and sells girls' clothes. Follow her...NOW!







And to keep with the whole Flashback theme...here are some old school photos for you to enjoy.



Photobucket

14 comments:

Cool Gal said...

LOVED this post. I attended my 20 year reunion 6 years ago and had a blast! I wasn't quite sure I wanted to go, but I'm so glad I did!

It looks like you had a fabulous time.

I heart the flashback photos from HS. You all are too, too cute!

I played along today. :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Erin said...

This is adorable! Sometimes I wish I'd had fewer people in my class (~800 in my graduating class!) because chances are greater I might have known more than 10 of them.

I'm so glad you had a good time and think it's so very cool that you enjoy your classmates so much!

Paige said...

Oh Wow. My 5 year reunion is in a month and I am in charge. Can we say a BIG FLOP. Looks like you had a ball though. Maybe our small class of 65 can find some type of trouble to get into.

Lindsey said...

First thing I noticed: You look really effing skinny. I don't think you're eating enough, so I'm going to need you to make a few more trips to ChickFilA instead of always eating your lean cuisines.

Secondly, LOVE the color of the dress. It looks really good on you.

And this reunion looks really fun, I'm jealous you had a small close knit group.

Lastly? I didn't know you were a cheerleader? Or did I!? One more thing we have in common. Shouldn't surprise me.

Excuse me while I go send a very important e-mail.

shay said...

Your dress is really cute! That's funny that you ended up wearing something you already owned...

And also cool that you had such a small close graduating class... i had 500+ people in mine and the cliques were out of control...

Anonymous said...

Wish I had come and crashed the Dixie High School Class of 2001 reunion. Kidding...but I'm gonna be missing mine later this year since I'll be in dang Norway. Can you believe weve been outta high school TEN years?!?!?! So insane to think about!!!! It looks like yall had so much fun!!!!

Sometimes (and only sometimes), I wish we could go back to days before Stalkbook (ok...Facebook for all the rest of yall). It would have made high school reunions SO much more interesting! LOL!!! :-)

Have a great weekend Beth!

Maura said...

your dress is so cute!

Ashley Slater said...

awesome.

I will not be attending my HS reunion. mostly because I hated everyone I went to highschool with. BAM.

Val said...

Wow, this looks like a blast!! Your pics are so much fun!!

Bonnie said...

My five-year high school reunion is coming up this summer. If I had a group of people that looked half as much fun as yours, I would be tempted to go. Too bad everyone in my class hates each other.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Michelle said...

It looks like so much fun! I can't wait for mine next year! I love your dress! Coral looks great on you! Love the old school pictures too!

Torrie said...

this post was great! loved all the photos. just letting you know, too, i'm your 200th follower :)

Anonymous said...

I still it's funny that your school is called Dixie High. I only had 83 people in my graduating class. We were all really close too.

Raven said...

I want to be ANYWHERE where this is worm dancing going on :) looks like you had a blast!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...