home about beth blogs i love contact

Friday, May 16, 2014

if you really knew me...

if you really knew me, you would know...

I don't like chocolate cake.  I mean i'll eat it if presented or available free of charge (obviously), but my cake of choice is ALWAYS white cake with white buttercream frosting.  whipped frosting is NOT frosting.


oh man...you don't know how bad I would eat that bert & ernie cake right now.
I don't drink sweet tea.

I don't like grits or eggs. 

if asked "where would you eat for the rest of your life" my answer would be Chick Fil-A.

if it's not a pink or red starburst, then it's garbage.


all I think about is food...(re: this post)


I'm not much of a morning person...if you work with me...don't talk to me until about 11am.


I really hated being an only child growing up.

I minored in dance in college...but later switched to english but dance as a minor is stupid, especially for someone that can only do the electric slide.

the only reason I majored in advertising was because my roommate told me you didn't have to take math or science classes and immediately I signed up.

my drink of choice in high school was Smirnoff Ice, Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill or "Everglade" (Everclear and Gatorade).

I can confirm that some "high school drinks" were consumed this night back in 2001 during my senior cruise.
 
I no longer drink my "high school drinks of choice."

snail mail and giving gifts are my love languages.

some of my bucket list times include 
1. to be thrown a surprise party with all my friends (is that selfish?...don't answer that)
2. go whale watching
3. travel to greece

and now my friends, you know a little more about me...if you didn't already know it!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

i have the same love language for sure!


...but where we differ...I love grits (and I am not even southern)

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

You don't drink sweet tea & you don't eat eggs & grits!?!? GASP! ;) I remember Boone's Farm & Smirnoff Ice! HAHA! Oh, those were the days!!

Anonymous said...

Smirnoff ice... Classic. It was my go-to as well. Everclear isn't legal in WA. Which is annoying and makes no sense. Ummm ps you don't like sweet tea? I live for it in the summer.

Blake's Everyday Adventures said...

I don't drink sweet tea or eat grits either! And I only eat eggs if they're scrambled and covered in syrup. And yes to the white cake -- I will eat chocolate if it's the only option, but it's not my favorite.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...