home about beth blogs i love contact

Monday, September 13, 2010

Football & Babies

I know that probably some of you may not be football fans, so I've created a dual post about football AND babies. Who isn't a fan of babies?
As you know, me and my mom went to the South Carolina vs Georgia football game on Saturday. Luckily, it was pretty overcast the whole day so the heat I was anticipating didn't really happen until the 2nd half of the game.


We played a pretty good game. All I kept hearing was..."It's another Carolina.....FIRST DOWN!" That Marcus Lattimore is a true freshman from Spartanburg, SC (which is near Greenville) and has already played two awesome games of his college career. I look forward to seeing him play in the rest of the season.
About the 4th Quarter, the Georgia fans could tell it wasn't going to turn out in their favor and they started pouring out in droves.
Ahhhh...for those of you that know college football and particularly SEC football, then you know how big of a win this was for our team. The last time we beat them was in 2007 and I can't remember the time before that.
After the game...I got the cutest picture of lil Mason from his mommy! It certainly was the cherry on top to a great game day.
~~~~~~~~

Now, on to the babies. My two co-workers have since had their babies and they both brought the babies to the office on Friday. Needless to say I barely got any work done, but it was well worth it.



I did a little babysitting while Drew's mommy went to lunch.



And today I had some fun with my favorite girl.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

loves,

sweetbef

6 comments:

Christina said...

awww such cute babies! what do you use to put the text on your pics?

Megan said...

Sooo happy with Saturday's outcome and Marcus Lattimore is my new hero!

The baby showers are starting for me and I'm actually about to do a post on one that I'm going to on Sunday!

Jaime said...

Go Cocks. Lattimore is unreal. He went to Byrnes High School... which is the district we live in so I hope their team stays strong for the next 17 years so Harper can play for them too! haha He makes us Spartanburg folks proud! And the babies are sooo cute!

That's Mrs. Russell said...

Congrats on the game and those are the cutest stinking babies ever

Cool Gal said...

Congrats on the big win over Georgia. That's awesome. I sure you had a great time.

Cute, cute, cute babies. Love the photo with you holding Drew. So cute.

Have a great evening. :)

Meghan said...

Thanks for adding the babies to this post - they made my DAY! So adorable! And I totally love your glasses, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...