home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

well...we didn't win.

Remember last week when all my posts were bugging you to get on Facebook and LIKE a photo?

 
Well, just to recap...my bff Mandy and I were finalists in an online contest to win a free trip to Europe. 

We had 6 choices of places to go. 

London + Paris + Amsterdam



Ireland


Italy



Croatia


 
Spain + France + Italy


"European Tour"


 
It still hurts my heart just typing these things out.  The shortest of the trips was 9 days.  Could you imagine?

We did come in 3rd out of 8 teams, which overwhelms me to no end.  I am so grateful for the support we got in this contest.

Mandy has since emailed the company asking for a 3rd place consellation prize for everyones hard work.  It never hurts to ask.

Thanks to everyone who voted, tweeted, blogged, posted on your Facebook.  You're the best!

But there is a happy ending. 


 
Mandy and I had already planned a trip to Punta Cana in late April.  So next weekend we'll be celebrating our 3rd place finish there...too bad we had to foot the bill.

9 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

I hate that you didn't win, but you certainly had my vote!

Punta Cana was our honeymoon destination and I think you will LOVE it. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Lindsey said...

I'm sad for y'all but 3rd is not bad!! And you are on your way to somewhere badass and then you and I are going somewhere bad ass after that!! You'll be just fineeeeee!

Michelle said...

awww so close!

Katrin said...

I am sorry you didn't win! I voted for you guys! But have a wonderful vacation!

Courtney said...

Where are you staying? I'm going there for my honeymoon next month!

Heidi said...

We went to Punta Cana on our honeymoon! Loooove it!

TLF said...

Oh man, so jealous of your upcoming trip. Congrats on 3rd place, better than last!

megan said...

Bummer! Hope they atleast buy you a dinner and multiple drinks in Punta Cana! :)

Jenni Austria Germany said...

awww, 3rd place. so close!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...