I am a big fan of the show Glee! And tonight is the big "Britney" episode. I'm super pumped because I am a huge fan of Miss B. Spears. I used to hide my love for her and her music, but now I let it freely flow and don't care who knows.
Last September, myself, Sandi, and her little sister Courtney all had the pleasure of seeing Britney in concert in Atlanta. It was one of the MOST fun concerts I've ever been to. Granted, most of her time was spent lip syncing, but that was to be expected, right? Since it was circus themed she had circus performers before she came on stage. It was uber cool!
Sandi was able to snap the above shots from our seats. 

It would take too long for me to think of my favorite Britney Spears song...but the below song is one that I really love...only because it reminds me of myself. ;)
Are you a Britney Fan? If so, what is YOUR favorite song?
loves,
sweetbef



1 comment:
although tunes tuesday is very cool and i second the b. spears love...this was not quite the post your readers were hoping for this morning ;) haha have a great day!
Post a Comment