Today is a big day for a few people in my life! We have two birthday's and an anniversary to celebrate!
Cameron and I met in college at the University of South Carolina when I was a sophomore and she was a freshman. We met through our awesome mutual friend Sandi and we've been great friends ever since. If you want to have a good time, party with this girl! She'll show you one! Happy 26th!
It's also my friend, Merrick's 28th birthday today! We grew up together and have always been great friends. Our parents are great friends and it's like one big happy family!
Today is also the 3rd anniversary of my best friends Devin and Brian. Brian and I went to kindergarten together and have remained good friends. His wife, Devin, as you may know, is one of my closest and dearest friends. They have a new little 4 month old baby boy at home so I know this anniversary will be extra special. I wish your new family all the happiness in the world as you continue on your journey together.

loves,
sweetbef



2 comments:
DUH i love you every day of the week!!!!!! Hope you have a fab time - email me if you get bored in your swanky hotel (jealous).
Those pics are cute too - can't believe B and Dev been married three years! I feel like it was yesterday we were at her bachelorette party. Remember Smoke on the Water then dancing in that club and we were breaking it DOWN. (per the usual...) I had on that "Club Tar-jay" top with leggings and heels. oh my...the days... yep TMI for a blog comment.
wish you could come watch Greys with us tomorrow!!!! :( Better see you soon
You and your friends have great hair!
Post a Comment