home about beth blogs i love contact

Saturday, September 11, 2010

GAMEDAY BABY!

I will be cheering on my Gamecocks today in Columbia! My mom and have had season tickets for the past 4 years. We have so much fun tailgating and going to the games together. My stepdad and his ENTIRE family are Clemson fans...so it's not that we shun the men...they wouldn't want to come anyway.

This will be my first game of the season and I am super pumped. We play Georgia at 12PM, right as the sun is a blazin' hell in the "armpit of South Carolina" AKA "famously hot" Columbia, SC. My heart always goes pitter patter whenever I go to Columbia...and my mind is flooded with memories of college days and all the fun I had there.
If you see a redhead and her cute blonde mommy, feel free to say Hello!
Hopefully, I'll be able to recap a "winning" post on Monday.

loves,

sweetbef

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...