home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zodiac Sign - Cancer

If you were born between June 22 - July 21 then you have the privilege of having a crab and a 69 as Zodiac symbols.

Luckily for me, two of my very best friends share this special Zodiac with me...Kelly and Devin. I met Devin in 2002 during my sophomore year of college. I met Kelly soon after, because she and Devin were in Pharmacy school together and were later roommates for several years.
In 2005, Kelly and I (being that our birthday's are only two days apart) decided to celebrate our birthday's together. The next year...Kelly, Devin, and myself decided to be a trio and celebrate together each year since. In the past two years, it's been hard for us all to get together at the same time for our birthdays, but this Friday night we're able to make it happen!
I wanted to share some pictures with you guys of our friendship over the years. Beware...picture overload. Enjoy!





I'm so blessed to have such sweet, caring, funny, loyal, and best friends in my life. I don't know what I would do with out either of them. We've shared many memories together and have many more to make! I can't wait to see what the future holds for our friendship.

loves,

sweetbef

2 comments:

Cool Gal said...

Well, aren't you all just the cutest things ever? :)

It's so nice when you find those special friends. They really are hard to come by.

Have the best birthday ever!

Anonymous said...

love the photos...looks like lots of precious memories :) excited to celebrate with y'all friday night-whooohoo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...