home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!


This past weekend, I celebrated my 27th birthday. I also was able to celebrate it with two of my bff's Devin and Kelly. If you haven't read this post...it gives a little bit more background on our joint parties. :)

On Friday night, we had tons of friends over at my parent's lake house. We had lots of food, keg, and numerous rounds of flip cup were played. If you're not sure what Flip Cup is, then ask a college student. It was so nice to have everyone together. We even had a pinata...you know that made the party extra special.

{Me, Devin, Kelly}

I've never received flowers for my birthday...or really ever (atleast not in a long time). I was so excited to have these waiting for me when I arrived at the lake to help set up for the party.

{"Uni" did not look like this in the morning...same way I felt}


She got me an AWESOME gift! You can read about here. She also got me a very classy New Kids on the Block halter dress she found at Goodwill made out of NKOTB bed sheets and a sweat band.

I'm an only child...but I am DEFINITELY an Auntie to my sweet girl Campbell. She is my cousin's daughter who is 21 months and my namesake (Campbell Elizabeth) and the closest thing I have to a niece. So she is super special to me. Her mommy helped her make this card.

Overall, my birthday this year was a major success. Had a great party on Friday. My mom and I went to Olive Garden for dinner on Saturday night (on the night of my official birthday). It's a tradition that started when I turned 21 and has carried on every year since. Then, last but not least, at my grandma's for Sunday lunch my mom cooked my all time favorite meal...country fried steak, black eyed peas, macaroni and cheese and banana pudding. If I was on death row and I had my last meal...I would want to die with country fried steak (as well as chick fil-a waffle fries, baked potato, and cheesecake) in my belly!
Everything was perfect! I am so blessed with such a loving and supportive family and great friends who keep me sane every day of my life. Thanks for everything!
loves,
sweetbef

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Always glad to meet southern redheads! Happy Belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! You have fabulous hair, by the way. :)

And thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...