During my Spanish 101 class as a freshman in college, we were asked to get into groups and a sweet girl by the name of Jessica asked if I wanted to be in her group...We've been friends ever since. Going on 9 years.
In the summer of 2006, I moved back home from Columbia looking for a job, Jessica had moved back home after getting her Master's looking for a teaching job in Charleston. We were chatting on IM one night and she told me that she went to the doctor because her knee had been hurting for some time. She found out that she had cancer. I was so scared for her. Four years later...she's a 3 year survivor of Osteosarcoma, which a form of bone cancer.
{Jessica and I at her "End of Chemo" party}
{One of my many Summer visits}
{Luau Birthday Party for a mutual friend}
loves,
sweetbef




No comments:
Post a Comment