home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one}
do you collect anything?
Yes. Christmas Ornaments.
I started when I went to Paris, France in 2008. Now everytime I go to a new place I get an ornament for my tree. Me and two of my best girlfriends get together every year and exchange ornaments too! This will be the fourth year...I LOVE that tradition.

{two}
what is one cleaning tip that you swear by?
I don't do THAT much cleaning.
I more or less keep things tidy, BUT I love my swiffer duster.

{three}
who would you call for bail money?
Mom.

{four}
what is one thing you miss about being a kid?
Summer Break, Spring Break.
Old School Nickelodeon shows.
No bills.

{five}
name a few of your guilty pleasures.
Blogging.
Britney Spears.
Reality Shows.

{six}
how early do you start your holiday shopping?
After Thanksgiving. I am NOT one of those Black Friday girls though.
That is ridic. I would have a nervous breakdown fighting someone for a Yankee Candle on sale.

{seven}
what is a family tradition that you would like to pass on to your significant other/children?
Well, each year me and my mom's side of the family get together on Christmas Eve and pile up in a van and go look at Christmas lights.
We call it the "Tacky Light Tour."

{eight}
what do you consider your greatest achievement?
Graduating college.

{nine}
what do you do to pamper yourself?
Buy clothes.
A good run through Forever21.com makes me feel sooooo good.

{ten}
if you were to start your own restaurant, what would it be called?
I've never thought about starting my own restaurant. I have wanted to start my retail store and call it either...
Cloud 9
or
Belle Avenue

8 comments:

Val said...

My guilty pleasure is full fat lattes. I hope my children will have a love of holiday baking. I also have a serious high heel addiction that I need help for.....lol

Beth said...

Val--me too with the high heels! I can't get enough.

And I forgot my other guilty pleasures are cigarettes (on occassion) and cans of cake frosting. i'll get a craving and just run to the g-store and pick up a can.

Jennifer said...

B gets an ornament every year for Christmas because their family does an ornament exchange. He has a million of them! & I miss old Nickelodeon shows too!

Suze said...

I'm glad im not the only family that goes and looks at tacky lights ha ha !

Amanda said...

The Yankee Candle fight comment made me crack up!

Tara said...

Hey! Thanks for following my blog, I've followed you back :) It's great to find another Greenville gal on here. We've lived here for about a year and love it!

I agree with you about summer break...every year when it starts getting warm I remember how awesome it was to have two and a half months off to do whatever I wanted!

Kasey Lynne said...

That is so cool that you and your friends do an ornament exchange. SO cute!

I don't do Black Friday shopping either!!! I would rather buy an item full price than stand in line with all those people! INSANE.

Anonymous said...

Buying clothes makes me happy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...