
I know you're all probably wanting a weekend recap. Let's just say that my "first time" went well. I PROMISE I'll fill you in on my most amazing 4 day weekend I just had...but I wanted to make sure I let you in on my "pumped jams" of the week.
I know a lot of you may not be rap/hip hop fans...but I'm a big one, so please, bare with me. And if you're like me and like rap/hip hop then enjoy my new fave songs below. :)



5 comments:
love, love, love, love, love!
I love rap music! Unfortunately my hubby does not. So I usually listen to it when I am driving by myself. Reminds me of good ol USC tailgate parties.
LOVE this post!
When I'm listening to my jams and I hear a good beat, another side comes out of me that I can't control!!!!
love love love your music! you should check out http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/ who also does a music piece, except on mondays!
I'll have to thank lmcbw for sending you over. You should feel free to link up your music post with my Monday link ups. I've been told I should make it more of themed link up but I'm not sure if I'm organized enough for that yet. Great blog. I'm your newest follower.
Post a Comment