home about beth blogs i love contact

Monday, November 29, 2010

Apt 222 has the Christmas Spirit

So, once again I didn't take any pictures this weekend. I mean, what was there to take pictures of? I spent the majority of my five day weekend on my mom's couch watching Deadly Women episodes on the I.D. channel.

But before Thanksgiving began, I did manage to get up all our Christmas decor up in our apartment. Being that I live in like a 100 square foot apartment, there is only so much I can do to spruce it up for the holiday season, but I do and I love it.

As you know, I collect ornaments...so I was really excited to put up my 5 new ornaments this year. I'm still really bummed I didn't pick ornaments up when I was in Knoxville or Louisville this year. :(
Our "Charlie Brown Tree." It cost about $25 at Wal-Mart 4 years ago. It comes in three parts and assembly can be done in less than 2 seconds. I found that bow in our closet and just tacked it up there for the time being.
We are BIG Gamecock fans I tell you. This was the wreath we've been using for the last 3 years and sadly, it's seen better days. So I decided to NOT display it on the door and instead put it below a Gamecock print and above Santa's doorway.
And here is my Christmas wreath I made this year. I realize that the green bow is a little bright, but I don't care. If you want to make your own custom wreath, you can read this post and find out how! :)

Have you got all your holiday decorations up, blog buddies?

loves,

sweetbef

13 comments:

how i met your father blog said...

love your decorations!! you're too cute!

Cool Gal said...

I love your decorations. It's so festive!

I'm glad to hear you found some great MikWright Christmas cards. I had fun doing a little shopping on their website myself. I couldn't resist on a tumbler and some coasters. Fun, fun, fun!

Courtney said...

Your decorations look great! I watched that Real Housewives Marathon too!

I am a new follower of your blog, it is so cute!

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

looks great! Makes me want to put mine up, but we are totally skipping this year :( Guess that what happens when your house is complete construction zone. Darn Posey and Chad for taking so long! LOL

Mandy said...

As you know...my decorations have been up because I am a christmas freak of nature. I got you probably THE BEST christmas ornament for this year. I think you are literally going to die, cry, dance, and hooray when you get it.

Meghan said...

Dude, my tree couldn't even hold a candle to yours! It's gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Great decorations!! I am SO behind! I need to get my up this week.

Shrimp and Glitz said...

Thanks for the sweet comment about my note cards!! The personalized ones are $15, which is 10 cards, 10 envelopes and it covers shipping. E-mail me at ashleybrooke83@gmail.com if you are interested! :)

Marian said...

It looks great. Definitely puts me in the CHristmas spirit!!

Tara said...

We put ours up this past weekend :)

Right now we have a roommate and not a lot of shelves or tables to decorate, so it's just the Christmas tree and the mantle. I can't wait for it to be just the hubs and I...then we'll probably have an entire Christmas ROOM, haha.

I know what you mean about the ornaments--I usually buy some when I go on vacation, but I forgot to buy, erm, ANY this year! I still have a Vegas trip though...I *will* be picking up an ornament there. I don't think I have a Vegas ornament yet...

Beth said...

@Tara--that's so neat that you collect ornaments too! I got one from Vegas when I went there last year. It's one of those antique-y looking glass ornaments of the 'Welcome to Vegas' sign. It's one of my faves!

Bree said...

It all looks good! I told my boyfriend a few weeks ago, that once we have a place of our own and we have our own tree, I want to start getting one ornament for each other every Christmas. He said he would love to! Score!

Anonymous said...

Your decorations are super cute. I love the ID channel. I could watch it all day long.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...