november means thanksgiving. and thanksgiving means turkey. november is also the time when everyone decides to be thankful for things and let ALL of their facebook friends know. it's boring. we're all thankful for shelter, food, family, friends, kids, pets. i'm just thankful I know how to shower on a regular basis.
besides all the typical things to be thankful for...here is a list of 5 things i'm thankful for...some might be on your thankful list too.
1. i'm thankful that channing tatum looks like this.
2. i'm thankful that God gave him the ability to do this very elegant move.
3. i'm thankful this photo exists.
4. i'm thankful Hason made a Christmas album (that sh*t is good. try it.)
5. and i'm thankful that when I hear Still Fly by Big Tymers, I still jam out likes it's summer of 2002.








8 comments:
bahahaa literally just laughed outloud in my office! You are after my own heart- Still Fly was and is my secret anthem...Although I love Tatum I gotta go with Marky Mark ALL the way and Hanson Christmas? I'll take it. Ha! Enjoy your weekend glad I found ya through the link-up!
xoxo Jess @ http://www.jessisdesign.blogspot.com/
Big Tymers... Roll On. My jam.
:)
Hanson Christmas is fantastic. I still play it every single Christmas.
where have I been? i did not know Hanson had a Christmas album. Downloading now.
YES YES YESSSSSS on numbers 1 and 2. :)
Loving your post....also loving fall and college football.
Linda
gameday dresses
Oh em gee I love that song! i will rock out to that song even when I'm part of the Golden Girls club!
I've been watching Mrs. Tatum's new show on Lifetime. I really like it. And I really like her. I wanted to hate her, but I can't.
Post a Comment