following in the footsteps of Erica...I'd like to join in on this fun.
Three things I use every time I shower
1. Shampoo/Conditioner
2. Body wash
3. Face wash
What does your handwriting look like?
1. Shampoo/Conditioner
2. Body wash
3. Face wash
What does your handwriting look like?
like that above...on the book I bought for baby Trace's (aka my "little present") first Halloween.
Three things I'd like to do before I die
1. meet (and/or fornicate with) Justin Timberlake
2. be on a reality show...either Big Brother or Amazing Race
3. have a baby...preferably made with the help of a husband
What is making you laugh at the moment?
Three embarrassing moments
1. I once fell into the bathtub of a friend while drunk...and woke up with a bath mat around my waist.
2. I once showed my lady (top) parts in a bar...in the day time...6 months ago.
3. I did the walk of shame through a farmer's market downtown full of children.
1. meet (and/or fornicate with) Justin Timberlake
2. be on a reality show...either Big Brother or Amazing Race
3. have a baby...preferably made with the help of a husband
What is making you laugh at the moment?
Three embarrassing moments
1. I once fell into the bathtub of a friend while drunk...and woke up with a bath mat around my waist.
2. I once showed my lady (top) parts in a bar...in the day time...6 months ago.
3. I did the walk of shame through a farmer's market downtown full of children.




3 comments:
Love that you want to have a baby... with the help of a husband and not another man, haha.
And don't even get me started with all the drunken debaucheries I've done... uffda. We'd be here for days.
6 months ago... Ahahahaha!
P.S. you made an appearance on my blog the other day. Check it out :)
www.livingbarefootandcrazy.blogspot.com ♥
Post a Comment