I know what you're thinking...this is another post about how much I love Justin Timberlake. You, my friend, are wrong.
My very first celebrity crush was in a boy band, but not *Nsync.
It was by way of New Kids on the Block.
Jordan Knight was my favorite.
I remember writing him a fan letter, which from what I recall was just a letter on lined school paper that had a HUGE heart colored in red crayon with his name in the middle. (Not sure if that ever got mailed or not.)
Recently, I've been listening to NKOTB on Pandora and occassionally they'll slip in a present tune from the band or a former band member.
The other day a tune of his came on and I was really feeling it. So I decided to look it up on YouTube and see if there was a video for said song. (Donnie Walberg fans will like this song/video too).
Um...that mug is STILL hot. He might be 40+, but I'd smooch on him (okay and do other things) fo sho. Judge away.
I mean this is what he looks like today.
Holla atcha girl!
And for those ladies that loved J. Knight back in the day as well...I'd like to let you know that the rat tail he was sportin' back in '90 is gone.







13 comments:
Oh yes, Jordan was my fave, too. Such a stud.
"Holla atcha girl" - Bahahaha!!!!! You have great taste in men! He's hot. True story!
HAHA yes - LOVE NKOTB! For some reason as a kid, John was my favorite...I think I'm the only girl on the planet that felt that way. Jordan looks smokin nowadays huh? I went to the NKOTB reunion concert 2 years ago - women were throwing their bras at them - it was madness!
I actually think he's better looking now than he was before. He grew out of his baby face haha
haha he was my favorite, too!!!
Haha love him!
Holy Shit, he IS still hot!!!
Woot woot...
I loved him back in the day as well. Good to see some things never do change :)
Jordan Knight is like a fine wine.. he just gets better with age. Mmmmmmmmm.
...and he came out of the closet a few years ago. Another one bites the dust.
Jordan was my favorite, too. Joey was my sister's. We had the NKOTB dolls (rat tail incuded) and pajamas!
I loved Jordan back in the day too. I'm totally on Team Donnie now though.
My first celebrity crush is still hot, but only if he leaves his bandana on. Guess who!
OMG Jordan was MY favorite, too!!! And yes, he's still smokin'.
My fave now though is Joey McIntyre.
RIP J-Knight's rat-tail :(
ummm yah, he is effing hot.
Post a Comment