home about beth blogs i love contact

Monday, March 12, 2012

celebrity dish from my mother

A little background...I LOVE Justin Timberlake.  He's my #1 celebrity crush ever...of all time...always...forever.  I realize he's engaged now, but my love for him will never go away.  Real talk.  If you don't believe me just read this post.

On Friday evening, I received this email from my mother...

Jessica Biel is not right for Justin...she is not pretty enough, not cool enough and just plan wrong for him. I think she is ugly...even before they were together. Just happened to see them in a pic with her engagement ring and got upset all over again...kept hoping they would break up I guess! : (

I've learned to live with this fact, but apparently it still is upsetting to my mother.  But she might be more upset that i'm not married by now and she was still holding out hope for Justin and I to be together.

8 comments:

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Oh Jane. Hilarious!

Inna xoxo said...

omg, that is one hellofa photoshop job!! lol. looks rly good! i bet People magazine wouldnt know the difference. i say "leak" this picture to the press, hed obvi want to meet who started this controversy, hed meet you and youd have your few minutes to convince him your the one...and if all else fails, you can bag him and run off like Borat with Pamela...romantic. :p
btw, jessica beil is absolutely stunning, but way too timid.
xoxo Inna :)

Anonymous said...

totally agree with your mom!

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha! This is too funny! I actually like Jessica Biel, but I feel like so many people can't stand her! They were talking about her ring on the radio yesterday and people were so mean, yet really funny, talking about how ugly it is.

And who knows, they could still break up before they walk down the aisle ;)

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

bahaha i love this! and love mama jane!

Kate said...

Oh my... You and your mom are 1 in the same!

I know I said this already, but I'm convinced Jessica is preggers, so now she's connected to JT for-ev-a!!

Caroline at Her Own Eden said...

Hahaha this is amazing! JT is on my top 10 list too, but obviously your love for him goes waaaayy deeper :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...