We lived together all 4 years of college. She wasn't my first initial roommate, but after the first month of school we got along so well that my roommate and she switched rooms.
My first dorm...aw, sweet memories.
I can remember the fraternities doing their stepping routines in masks in the women's quad in the middle of the night, drunk girls and boys walking back from the bars through our quad, watching BET ComicView or Golden Girls to help us fall asleep, or the fact that it was blazing hot in our room, that during the entire winter we left our window open.
Here is where I lived sophomore year...
I had classes right next door, so I would usually wake up and head straight to class in my pj's. Why I can't do that now is absurd to me.
This was also the year of the bunk beds. The bunk bed I fell off of one morning trying to let myself down to shower. The same room where I came home drunk from a house party with muddy boots and my roommate thought I had shit myself and the walls. The same room where there were panty hose tied to my roommates bunk post...she was kinky.
Then we decided to buck up the next two years of school and add 2 more people to the mix.
Those memories are hazy, but I do remember the summer of my senior year, my roommate (pictured above) decided to sublease her room out to two Vietnamese girls for the first summer semester. These two girls stayed locked up in a room with one bed. They may have even showered together. I can't remember what they looked like b/c they were in that room so much. I don't think they were lesbians, but again, I don't know much about them.
Then I decided to graduate college...who ever said graduating from college was a good idea was a dummy and never actually did it?
This is where I lived my last year in my college town working two dumb part-time jobs and partying every night.
I loved my little townhouse (shared with a roommie). I got a pussy cat and named her Graycee. She now lives with my parents. I also sobbed for like a week straight when I moved. Because then I finally realized I was leaving the college experience and all my friends. I got over it.
Then there was a period of about a year where I had to live with my parents because I couldn't find a full-time "big girl job" to save my life.
Until 2007, I found a job in Greenville, SC and moved in with my co-workers daughter. And that's where I've been ever since.
She's been the best roommate ever. She's clean, quiet, fun, sweet, and most of all clean.
But now she's moving on to bigger things...like marriage. And tomorrow she'll be going to the chapel.
I couldn't be more happy for her and her fiance. But I also can't be more excited of the nude walks I'll take around my apartment.




5 comments:
I'm sad that after 5 years of living alone, I'm moving in with my brother and a soon to be 4 year old. What am I thinking? Oh, I know. I will be living in a liar and have a ton of space. But I am going to miss nude walks and doing whatever I want. I still haven't quite wrapped my mind around the fact that I am about to have all my freedom ruined. But since he is my brother I'm still going to do whatever I want. I did live with the kid for the first 18 years of my life, so I'm hoping we'll be just fine. FML!
What a great adventure honey!!! Good for you and congratulations! I lived alone for years and loved it...nothing like having your own space. Hope you can check out today's Fashion Friday post! Have a great weekend! Kori xoxo
Naked walks around the house are a necessity in life. I mean, where else can you embrace your naked self?
Don't forget to naked dance to your favorite song! Haha
aww well I'm excited for the former roomie... and excited for you and your naked freedoms.
I enjoyed reading your "makin moves" story!
Living alone rocks! Enjoy the breeze on your loins whenever you want.
Post a Comment