home about beth blogs i love contact

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For the love of pumpkin...

Pumpkin is one of those things either you love it or you hate it. I happen to LOVE pumpkin. Anything with pumpkin in it, on it, smell like it...whatever...I WANT it.

This Saturday a bunch of my college friends and few significant others are all meeting up at the South Carolina vs Auburn game in Columbia to have a "reunion" of sorts...I offered to bring a dessert and I wanted to do something with pumpkin. I mean..."it's fall y'all." (Uh...did you stop reading after that annoying phrase?)

Anywho...I've been perusing the interweb and can't seem to find a pumpkin dessert recipe to my liking. I want something quick, easy, and preferably in the form of a cookie or brownie type substance.

Can you help? Know any good web sites with easy pumpkin recipes or do you have one of your own? Send it my way! I love baking...even if I'm not very good at it.
Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've made these cookies before and they are really good, and easy too (that's always a plus!)

Have fun at the game...Go Cocks!!

http://oneluckycouple.wordpress.com/2010/10/28/recipe-pumpkin-white-chocolate-cookies/

April of Smidge Of This said...

I made pumpkin crisp and blogged about it -- several gals tried it & loved it! It's not as much of a pick-up & go recipe like cookies or brownies, but really yummy.

Here's the post: http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/2011/09/if-you-love-pumpkin-and-who-doesnt.html

Hopsy from Monograms & Manicures also recently posted a pumpkin & chocolate chip muffun recipe!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Let's try that again ... "muffin" not "muffun." Dang fingers. :)

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

Don't hate. I said that annoying phrase.

how i met your father blog said...

love pumpkin! i have no real advice for you... except for don't try to take pictures about your cooking and cook at the same time, unless you're really good at it.

i failed on friday. big time.

Rissy said...

being as it is that I don't cook/bake/deep fry (yea I added that in for kicks) I suggest you show up with a pumpkin spice latte and say "sorry ya'll, this was pretty expensive and I didn't have money to buy any baking materials"

oh wait that's super selfish... hmmm... pumpkin pie with the premade crust? seriously Beth I'm lost in a kitchen. SOWWWYYY

Casey said...

I just posted a whole post about fall pumpkin dessert recipes!

http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2011/09/fabulous-fall-challenge-fall-recipes.html

Kori said...

Yum! I love pumpkin anything! Have a fabulous night honey!

Have you entered my 2 year blogoversary giveaway yet?

http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/09/its-giveaway-happy-blogoversary-blonde.html

Kori xoxo

Cool Gal said...

I think this sounds delicious:

http://nancycreative.wordpress.com/2010/10/08/pumpkin-cream-cheese-bread/

You could start your day with this:

http://atimeforeverythingjournal.blogspot.com/2011/09/pumpkin-spice-latte-recipe.html

I am so making these this weekend!!

Let us know what you decide. :)

Kelly said...

I blogged about a SUPER easy pumpkin dip today on my blog (4 ingredients? Yes please!!) I haven't made it yet, but it calls for cool whip and I LOVE that stuff!! Also, I've made pumpkin whoopee pies before and they were soooo good and easy. The recipe is from ourbestbites.com Sorry I don't have the link, but you can easily search for the recipe.

Lindsey said...

I don't bake and I never had a pumpking thing in my life until recently. I still refuse to eat pumpkin pie ... it looks creepy. But pumpkin latte from Starbucks isn't horrible.

Lindsey said...

I don't bake and I never had a pumpking thing in my life until recently. I still refuse to eat pumpkin pie ... it looks creepy. But pumpkin latte from Starbucks isn't horrible.

Fash Boulevard said...

so jealous. you're going to have an amazing weekend. i just swung by Auburn last week to visit. adore this post. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty.Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Loooove pumpkin foods! Like...anything with them.

these are "technically" muffins, but you can put cream cheese icing on them and make them cupcakes. that said, I think they're just delicious without the icing, and they're super easy to make.

http://www.everylittlethingblog.com/2010/11/chocolate-pumpkin-cupcake-in.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...