home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: The B*tch with Everything...





















{all images via}

Photobucket

13 comments:

Val said...

I almost choked on my coffee. LMAO

Young and Fabulous said...

Love good old Barbie

did you know she is dating ken again?

Why am I talking like she is real? WELLLL...I "like" her and ken on Facebook so I get all the juicy details lol

I miss Barbie! Have you seen the Barbie suite at the Palms in Vegas? Look it up...then she'll be the biggest b*tch with everything!

xoxox

Michelle said...

LMAO seriously you made me laugh hysterically! Love the title! I do love Barbie and these pictures though HAHA She's so glamourous. I wish I had what she had especially now that she's back with Ken ;)

Lindsey said...

I love that you found a ginge barbie!

Sarah said...

ohhh goodness! i love barbie always have and always will and she def is the bitch that has everything..lucky! lol

Anonymous said...

Bahaha! It looks like she had some work done to her lips in those last few pics. :)

Tara said...

she may "have it all" but if she were a real person she wouldn't be able to stand up straight with those proportions...haha

missJANEd0E said...

<3333333333

Rissy said...

Well Erica already pointed this out, but she is officially back together with Ken. Good thing too because I don't think GI Joe could have handled her!

great post!

CarissaExplainsItAll

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. Funniest poet EVER.

XOXO
Stephanie&Such

Kori said...

I'm loving this post! I laughed out loud! Thanks for adding my button! Have a great day doll!

Have you heard about my good news? Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Ashley said...

my favorite WW by far! i LOVED some barbie!

Cool Gal said...

Well isn't that the truth?

Great post. Had me laughing out loud.

So creative, too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...