home about beth blogs i love contact

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Love for Justin...in College

If you are an avid reader of this blog, then you know my love for Justin Timberlake runs long and deep. You can read about my love for him here & here.

Recently, I was at my mom's and looking through old pictures to find some nice jewels for our 10 year high school reunion that's coming up. Remember this gem?

Well, I came across these two pictures that showcased my dorm room sophomore year in college. I was a serious Justin lover back then. I mean, I still am...but all his pictures are in my heart and not on my desk or walls. (Please disregard the photo quality, they were taken with a disposable camera)

There are 12 JT pictures in the above photo. Can you spot them all?

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

No you did NOT have a framed picture and laminates of him!! hahaha LMAO!

Ok, so I'm not one to talk because I was a BSB lover and Nick Carter was first true love. I named my cat after him. Hence, Nicky my cat on the leash. As if that wasn't bad enough ...

UMMM, also ... and this is SO EMBARASSING, but back in the days of AOL ... I used to make and distribute a BSB fan newsletter to my devoted followers. Jam packed full of BSB trivia, quizes and fun facts. Yes, that happened. Any one of my friends I've disclosed that to says DONT EVER SHARE THAT AGAIN! hahahahaha. Every time I see him, my heart still flutters.

mrs.mfc said...

Wow. You were serrrrious about Justin! Just wow.

Sarah said...

bahahah love this! toooo funny! I love looking back at old pictures and being like WTF?? ha

Rissy said...

hahhaha love this! coincidence you posted this a couple days after we find out JT and JB broke up?!! ; )

CarissaExplainsItAll

Kori said...

LOL! Loving this...this is how I feel about my boyfriend Johnny Depp! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Young and Fabulous said...

i love JT!

but I think he looked pretty bad with his white frosted hair back in the day! though at the time i thought he was a smokeshow!!

xoxoxo

Erin said...

Oh, girl. JT is delicious.

May I be 12 for a minute and say that the last words of the first line of this post made me snicker and say, "that's what she said?" I mean come on! Your "love runs long and deep?!?!?" How could that be avoided?! .... I'm 12. I look older and have a big girl job, but I'm really 12.

Nick Lachey was my school girl crush. Good lord. I would have had my way with him in the janitor's closet any day of the week. Still would.

Michelle said...

HAHA I love this! You totally loved him! He's such a cutie, I don't blame you ... and still is!

Ashley said...

are those laminated magazine covers?!?! hahaha you crack me up! i checked this morning but you hadnt posted :( i was so curious all day about what you were going to right. hah THIS was worth the wait!

Tailgates & Tanlines said...

Oh my gah I love this! Beth your posts ALWAYS crack me up and make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...