Wow, I love so many of these, especially the pink glitter nail and the hearts. Cup cake is super cute, but I don't think I could pull that off. I love nail polish!
I love, love, LOVE putting pretty colorful polish on my nails (only way to not chew them, yuck) I often wonder if it's office appro, but I don't care ;-) I'm wearing "done out in deco" by OPI right now and it's a BEAAAUTIFUL shade of lavendar! LOVE it! And the cupcake finger, SO cute!
Ugh, I need a manicure verymuchbadly and I'd LOVE to paint my nails...but the paint doesn't last but a day or two on my fingernails because I play the guitar :-/
31. Single. College Graduate. Lover of Fall, Spring, and College Football. Beaches Make Me Happy. Can't Wait to Figure Out What I Want to Be When I Grow Up.
9 comments:
Wow, I love so many of these, especially the pink glitter nail and the hearts. Cup cake is super cute, but I don't think I could pull that off. I love nail polish!
I love the bright pink sparkly nails!
Love it! What a fun post!
ahhh love this post! i'm pretty much obsessed with polish and change mine weekly!! :)
Love the cupcake one!!
I love, love, LOVE putting pretty colorful polish on my nails (only way to not chew them, yuck) I often wonder if it's office appro, but I don't care ;-) I'm wearing "done out in deco" by OPI right now and it's a BEAAAUTIFUL shade of lavendar! LOVE it! And the cupcake finger, SO cute!
I need a manicure. in a bad way.
Ugh, I need a manicure verymuchbadly and I'd LOVE to paint my nails...but the paint doesn't last but a day or two on my fingernails because I play the guitar :-/
I want a cupcake nail!
Post a Comment