home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Have Your Cake...

Since I'm currently working on getting a hot bikini bod I have to do away with the cakes (and other sweets)...but just because I can't eat them, doesn't mean I can't enjoy drooling looking.













Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you making me hungry, girl?

Unknown said...

I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at this post.

Cool Gal said...

Those treats look so delicious.

Is that a Kit-Kat cake with the M&Ms in the middle? Too cool!

I love your new blog design. Your header is fab, my dear!

Happy WW!

English said...

I'm obsessed with that light pink cake with the sprinkles. I wanna make that NOW!

Megan said...

I love that first picture! How cool does she think she is? Haha!

TLF said...

Oh my goodness, now I'm s seriously wanting cake!!

Charleston Girl said...

Yummy! Now I'm craving sweets...and it's not even 11am yet... thanks a lot! :)

P.S. the Word verification below is "budeful"... lol... just thought that was funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...