{all images via}
such pretty images!! that job posting... yep, that's the story of my life!
I'm in such awe at these pictures - wow! Just wow. It's so magical. I love your blog!!! Definitely tells a story - loving the wordless part :)"A picture speaks a thousand words..."xo.
loving your wordless wednesday post... i'm stealing one pic and posting it ( and of course giving you credit!!!) Love your blog!
you had me at "B. Spears". LOVE.
i want those black heels AND that bathtub.that would be amazing!
OMG-- I need those black shoes! My (less than) 5'0" frame could seriously use them.
love all these! i started keeping a list of my favorites but then it got too long :)
i'd never get a tattoo, but if i did, i'm really digging the anchor :)
I love how you added Miss Brittney Spears in there!
My favorite Wordless Wednesday :)
I want that kitten and ALL of those shoes! :)
2011 is going to be Brit's year.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
such pretty images!! that job posting... yep, that's the story of my life!
I'm in such awe at these pictures - wow! Just wow. It's so magical. I love your blog!!! Definitely tells a story - loving the wordless part :)
"A picture speaks a thousand words..."
xo.
loving your wordless wednesday post... i'm stealing one pic and posting it ( and of course giving you credit!!!) Love your blog!
you had me at "B. Spears".
LOVE.
i want those black heels AND that bathtub.
that would be amazing!
OMG-- I need those black shoes! My (less than) 5'0" frame could seriously use them.
love all these! i started keeping a list of my favorites but then it got too long :)
i'd never get a tattoo, but if i did, i'm really digging the anchor :)
I love how you added Miss Brittney Spears in there!
My favorite Wordless Wednesday :)
I want that kitten and ALL of those shoes! :)
2011 is going to be Brit's year.
Post a Comment