home about beth blogs i love contact

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's In My Bag?

A Hasty Life

I've seen a lot other blog buddies showing what's inside their purses lately and I wanted to participate.

So...here we go...

Usually, I get my purses from Forever 21 or Target...but although cute and inexpensive, they are not the best quality and are always breaking on me. So I asked Santa for a new one and I picked out this Big Buddha bag on Zappos.com for a steal price tag!



1. Glasses. I have to wear glasses at work because for 8+ hours I'm staring at a computer screen.

2. Weight Watchers Points Tracker. I've carried this with me for 2+ years. Sometimes I use it...sometimes I don't.

3. Lipgloss and chapsticks.

4. Umbrella. You never know when you'll need it...and if your umbrella is in your car and you're say...in the mall...what use is it going to do then?

5. Random trash.

6. Wallet.

7. Camera.

8. Coozie. Yes, I carry a coozie with me. Next time your at a bar coozie-less, you'll wish you had one in your purse too. :)

9. Blackberry(s). Yes, I currently have two BB's. The pink one is mine that I lost in Nashville on NYE and was mailed back. The gray one is currently the only one that is activated. Verizon is a bitch and won't allow me to activate the old one w/o my mom's permission. Yes, she still pays my bill.

10. Keys.

11. Calendar.

12. Gum and mints. "Fresh breath's a priority in my life." ~Sixteen Candles.

13. Aleve. I get frequent headaches at work.

14. Flash Drives.

15. Access Keys. One for the gym at my apt complex (which never gets much play), and the other is the spare gate key to get into my apt.

16. Spare Keys. One to my car, one to my dad's house.

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this look inside my bag. :)

loves,

sweetbef

7 comments:

Kasey Lynne said...

LOVE that you carry a coozie in your purse! what a great idea!!!!

My parents still pay my phone bill too haha

Tara said...

I probably shouldn't admit this, but 9 times out of 10 when I'm drinking beer at a bar, I drink it fast enough to not need a coozie...lol

I carry an umbrella everywhere too! You're right, you never know when you'll need it!

Ashley said...

i love that you included "random trash." haha - you carry a ton of stuff just like me. at least you're always prepared ;)

Mandy said...

Probably If I did this I would be like "uhhh why is this crap in my bag?". I accumulate so much in my purse it's redic!

Anonymous said...

Your purse is really cute. I carry way to much stuff in my bag. I need to clean it out.

Val said...

This is so great!! I just took pics to days ago of what's in my bag. Going to be posted neck week. Don't you just love seeing what goodies women carry ???

Anonymous said...

I wish my mom still paid my phone bill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...