home about beth blogs i love contact

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

iLove Tuesday Tunes

I missed this last week...but I'm back. There is not a particular "theme" to my choice of tunage for this week. Other than the first song is my "pumped jam." I love it...it might be old to some of you, but for those that may not have heard it I hope you love it too.


Yesterday, I was in the mood for some Adele. So I hooked up my Pandora radio with an Adele station. My CD of hers is totally scratched and this song is my favorite on the album. I love all the songs, but this is the best (I think).


And I love this song of hers too...


I hope you all enjoy!
loves,
sweetbef

4 comments:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I LOVE LOVE ADELE. LOVE.

Meghan said...

I love Adele! Her voice is so gorgeous!

molly said...

oooh i like adele!! i discovered her on pandora!!

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to name my firstborn Adele. Awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...