home about beth blogs i love contact

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

favorite beauty products: part 2 (tried and true)

after last week's skincare/beauty post, I wanted to do a follow-up on my favorite beauty products I absolutely can't live without.  my "tried and true."



(left to right)

1. Maybelline Falsies mascara

I've tried so many different mascara's over the past 5-6 years and I ALWAYS come back to this mascara.  It makes my lashes the longest, doesn't clump, and comes off easily with a make-up wipe.

2. NYX Matte Lipstick

this is the best lipstick.  it stays on FOR-EVER...I don't experiment a lot with lip stick, but compared to the more expensive brands in my drawer this beats them with staying power 100%.  and NYX is such a widely available brand it's so easy to pick up anywhere and the majority of their products are under $10.

3. NYX Butter Gloss

after I apply the NYX matte lipstick, I dab a bit of this gloss on and i'm done with my make-up routine.  it's the perfect finish.  I realize that matte lips are all the rage now, but I think i'll always wear gloss.



honorable mention: Bare Minerals Buttercream gloss

a friend gave me the Bare Minerals gloss for Christmas and I've been using it daily ever since.  I love it just like my NYX.  highly recommend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...