home about beth blogs i love contact

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

a new little baby love.

sandi's sweet baby charlie was born on thursday july 2nd, 2015 at 2:38 pm.


I remember the night she told me she was pregnant.  we were having dinner before our movie date to see Gone Girl...towards the end of the dinner she looks at me, reaches in her purse, and throws out this picture at me "um...look at this!" it was an ultrasound picture.  it was a complete shock. 

she told me her due date was july 8th and at that moment, she knew her dad had a hand in this and so did I.  his birthday was july 3rd.  he passed away on july 6th, 2008.  so we both knew that her dad had a part in creating this baby.  along with her late grandfather, who had the same july 3rd birthday.  

then when she found out she was having a boy and was throwing names around, charlie was one of the names...after her dad and grandfather.  no other name would do.

a few days before she was scheduled to be induced I told her I thought charlie would come out with a head full of dark, curly hair.  just like his mama and "pop pop" charlie.  well, he did.  he has the softest black baby hair that I hope never goes away.


and the sweetest cheeks just like his mama...that she inherited from her dad.  

he's perfect.  


God knew exactly what he was doing when He surprised them with this baby.

big brother cade loves him more than anything.  and it's so sweet to see him interact with his new baby brother.  


i'm excited to spoil this new baby love for the rest of my days.

and I hope sandi never stops sending me pictures like this...because I will never get tired of seeing them.




1 comment:

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

so sweet! They love their AUNTIE BEF!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...