so a memo was sent out for those attending the Grammy's last night to not show any "side boob" and "puffy parts."
I'm not quite sure what constitutes as "puffy parts" but I'd happily show mine to these two gentlemen.
speaking of justin...
y'all...during his performance I took a break from live tweeting so I could focus on my boo.
I had the biggest smile on my face the entire time.
can't wait to see this man on tour this summer. Sandi and I will be saving up for floor seats. I'm serious.
so no one showed their side boobs or puffy parts
but JLo showed her leg...which I did not enjoy.
and that bun sitch made my head hurt.
rihanna didn't show really any boob...just her nip.
and during her two perfomances I'm pretty sure she used the Grammy memo to roll her numerous joints.
girl was high.
katy perry didn't show side boob, but showed two puffy parts.
I did not hate.
fun fact: KP and I have the same size bra size (how I know this i'm not sure)...mine do not look that good. but i've been inspired to start showing mine off more. go 'head girl.
what I did hate?
the fact that they kept showing tswift awkwardly dancing in the crowd all night. even her friend looked annoyed.
other things I enjoyed about the nights events...
the fact that Frank Ocean won and Adele threw major shade at Chris "Beater" Brown.
if y'all don't know Frank Ocean...you need to get familiar. one of my favorite songs of his is Novacane.
enjoy.














8 comments:
I loved all your tweets from last night! It always trips me out!
Rihanna was definitely high.
Katy's boobs were fantastic.
Oh and you forgot to mention that Kelly Clarkson was drunk.
Hilarious!! Frank Ocean is amazing. Yep, that's all.
Loved your tweets. And A-freakin-MEN to showing ALL your parts to those two hotties. Holy shit. I was musing about how much of a dweeb JT was when he was baby-faced and sporting super tight curls . . . look at him now. Dang.
J Lo looked like a skank. Which is a shame, since she's gorg. But that dress was ho-ish and the bun was UGLY. And yes, headache-inducing.
Also, I had to immediately google Katy's bra size to see how mine compared, and an immediate search led me to 3 different sizes. Which is it??
Love me some Jay and Kanye. And I really hate Chris Brown. As for the rest, you know how I feel because you read my tweets.
Both my bf Adam and JT looked smoking hot. I loved your play by play. Although until you posted this was very confused about the "puffy parts" you kept offering to show. HA.
I can't stannnnnnd Taylor Swift. All of that dancing and singing along made me sick. That poor girl in the red dress. She must have been so embarrassed.
I took a hip hop class in college. Best damn class I ever had.
Post a Comment