It's cold here in the mornings, but then it gets up around 70ish in the afternoons.
Should I wear winter type clothing only to be sweaty at the end of the day?
It took me 15 minutes to get ready this morning.
Reasons Why:
1. I can only fit in 3 pairs of pants...actually just 3 pairs of jeans. I fit in no dress pants at the moment.
2. My legs haven't been shaved since last Thursday...maybe.
3. All the jeans I can fit in were dirty.
4. All my "fall/winter" dresses were under my bed still in "storage."
I whipped something together, but I still feel out of place.
Things to render this from happening again...
1. Lose weight.
2. Shave more often.
3. Wash your clothes when the hamper is full.
4. Put away your summer clothes.
I apologize for the lack of pictures, but do you really want to see my love handles and hairy legs? I'll wait while you go vomit. See...I didn't think so.



12 comments:
Hahaha!! So what did you end up wearing... Knowing you, I'm sure it's cute!
So I went through the same thing this morning, except I did shave my legs for some reason. So now do I lose weight or just buy bigger pants? Life can be annoying.
Ummm I just put on a pair of jeans for the first time since like, hmmm...February and they too were TOO effing tight. DAMNIT!!!
Wanna be bulimic together?
I had a similar issue today - but I wore the jeans I wore yesterday (shh!) and ironed a top really quick. I need to do laundry, stat! Oh, and shave!
Haha!! Too funny!
LOL. I just cracked up. You are so funny!
I hate to say it, but I say the same things almost every day. I don't always have the hairy leg problem, but I have hairy/picky legs more often than smooth legs. :/ Whoops.
I hate to say it, but I say the same things almost every day. I don't always have the hairy leg problem, but I have hairy/picky legs more often than smooth legs. :/ Whoops.
I have all those same problems...except it is WAY to hot for winter clothes here.
I feel ya girl, something about not having to worry about someone touching my legs just makes me much less motivated to actually shave them. And I think I'm down to one pair of jeans at the moment, unless the one with the hole in the crotch counts?
Ohh yes I definitely feel you on this! I was trying to figure out what I'm going to wear to work this week... I hate the "transition" phase between summer and fall. It's too warm outside for fall clothes but yet, I can't wear summer dresses! Ugh!
haha this definitely sounds like my week! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!
Post a Comment