home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

you're gonna hate me this week...

Thanks to all of you who voted yesterday and to a special blog friend Ashley who tweeted and posted to her Facebook urging people to vote on Facebook for my friend Mandy and I to win a trip to Europe.
 
 
There are 7 other teams in the running and we are currently in 2nd place with 180+ votes/likes.  The team to beat has over 400 "likes."

If I can get each one of my followers to click "like" on my photo we will surpass them.
 
 
The contest ends Monday 4/16.

We don't have to be Facebook friends (but I will be your friend if you want), and you don't even have to "like" the company that is putting on the contest. 
 
 
You just need to click here.
 
 
LIKE this photo.



And you're done!
 
 
Tell your blog buddies, tweet about it, Facebook it.  Think of all the fun stories you'll get to hear about if we win! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just voted! Hope you ladies win :)

Aimee L said...

I "liked" it :) Good luck!!!

Lindsey said...

Everything on me is crossed hoping you win!

Brittany said...

I hope you win!!! I voted for you.

Leslie said...

done!! Hope y'all win!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...