Guess who's back?! Did you miss me?
This past weekend a lot of shizz went down. My best friend Kelly and her fiance' Brad got hitched.
Kelly organized a little "welcome luncheon" at this cute outdoor cafe in downtown Blowing Rock, NC Friday morning. So a few of us girls met and had brunch and some totties.

After brunch Devin and I went away to Westglow Resort and Spa (the wedding locale) to get mani/pedi's. This was my first pedicure ever. Don't judge. I'm poor and kinda have a thing about people touching my feet. I'm over that now, but I'm pretty sure "Yolanda" hated my hands and feet. We won't get into that now.
Once we were through at the spa we checked in to our hotel and got ready for the rehearsal. Meanwhile, it rained/stormed like crazy. But that didn't put a damper on the events of the evening.
However, the rain did put a damper on my hair. What was I thinking curling it when I knew it was humid and rainy?
The rehearsal dinner was a park downtown. it was set on a pond and was the perfect setting.


After dinner...some of us went to a bar for more drinks and to catch up. Since most of the guests were from out of town.
The stuff I should probably leave out but I won't...
1. Peeing behind a bush at the rehearsal dinner because I was too lazy to go the .5 mile to the bathroom.
2. Dancing in the street in downtown Blowing Rock, NC.
3. Thinking it's a good idea to eat a bacon DOUBLE cheeseburger at midnight.




13 comments:
You're gorgeous, love the pictures. Love you and Kelly's rehearsal dresses and I'm glad you left in the 3 juicy deets at the end. HA! I'm excited to see more pics!!!!
And I can't wait to chi curl your hair in LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!! Oh and devour some LGs or HCs.
peeing outside SCARES ME! I had to do it once in the middle of east bum fuck maine and had a temper tantrum
your friends bling is AWESOMEEE!!
you look gorgeous per usual! :)
oh and have you ever heard that you look like Molly Ringwald!?!
xoxox
1. her ring is gorgeous
2. never had a pedicure!? I would be so much richer. Not that I get them every week or anything but $30 every once in a while since high school...akkk thats a lot of money! you may be onto something
3. It is ALWAYS a good idea to have a double bacon cheeseburger at midnight.
your hair looks great... I don't want to hear it about the humidity... wanna see bad hair? I have pictures.
It IS a good idea to eat a bacon double cheeseburger at midnight. Who told you different?
I want some bling bling... I may have told my boss I want to get engaged for the ring then I'll consider an actual wedding after I see it.
Umm are you going to guest post for my "she works hard for the money" summer series or what?
ugh i LOVE late night snacks (esp. when i have had a few drink). so i COMPLETELY understand :)
your hair looks beautiful! and i love your dress.
i feel like you always have something exciting going on. can't one of my friends get married soon???? my life is so boring on weekends anymore. it's killing me.
You look so purty! It already looks like such a fun wedding weekend and you've only posted day one! I love it!
wow, i am so in love with her ring.
Ha ha...I just laughed out loud when I read #1... lol. :)
And... P.S. I have never had a pedicure. But that's because I have dancer feet and they are scary! :) So I spare anyone having to touch them. So don't feel bad that you just had your first one... I think I'll probably lose my pedicure virginity the day before my wedding... lol.
i already saw these pics on FB - and by "saw" i clearly mean stalked as soon as they went up!
dang that girl's got some bling.
you have amazing hair - and and equally fabulous wardrobe and i am jelly....the end!
;)
haha. i love this. i know exactly how you feel. i never thought i'd survive and pedicure when i was younger, but now i can't live without them. thanks for another fun post. would love if you stopped by to see my latest outfit post and celebrity trend report. xoxo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.
http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard
double bacon cheeseburgers are ALWAYS a good idea :)
Your hair looks good! & you weren't far from me!
Post a Comment