home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...





I know the last time I did a WILW post, I said I didn't love much. Well, I still don't. It's still the same standard Justin Timberlake, peanut butter, and drinking.

But...you can add something else to that list now.



Last night I went to see Bridesmaids. Oh. Em. Gee. This movie was hilarious. You need to run, don't walk to go see this. And guys will love it too. Promise! It's got the vulgar humor they are looking for. As much as I try to come off as a lady, I probably have the dirtiest mouth of any girl you will ever meet. It's a gift.




Here is a clip of one of my favorite parts...







In addition to loving the movie Bridesmaids I equally love these next 3 things just as much (if not more).



I love Mandy for making the hour drive (one way) to see this movie with me. This was her 2nd time, but she loved it so much she came to see it with me.




I'm also loving the fact that we were able to smuggle wine into the theater. This will be a first of many smugglings.
And I'm loving myself...which is nothing new...for coming up with the wine smuggling idea.




Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahaha smuggling wine into the movies! love it!

Anonymous said...

Is it sad that I've never thought up the GENIUS idea of bringing alcohol to the movie theater??? Maybe Sex and the City 2 would have been better had I been drinking. Nahhh prob not.

I'm dying to check this movie out. Now I need to see it sooner than later I think!

Sarah said...

such a good idea..I will be doing this next time but it'd be my luck that I get caught lol

shay said...

wine smuggling = genius! i love those mini bottles!

and bridesmaids was HIGH-larious... even the gross "food poisoning" part... hahaha...

Maura said...

bridesmaids was so funny! i died during the airplane scene and i love your "justin timberlake, peanut butter and drinking" standard!

Rissy said...

I've smuggled alcohol into movies more times than I'd like to admit... ok probably like 3... then I went to a theatre where I ordered it like a big girl. whoop whoop

I just cracked up at that scene! I need to see this movie.

CarissaExplainsItAll

the girl in the red shoes said...

You are so cute! I really really want to see bridesmaids now....everyone I know has loved it!

Charleston Girl said...

Lol...a bunch of us smuggled in mini champagne bottles to the Sex & the City 2 premiere...and of course one of us dropped one during the previews and all you could hear was the loud noise of a rolling glass bottle down the seated incline. :) Oops.

Unknown said...

I have heard so many good things about that movie. I may need to check it out this weekend.

Inna xoxo said...

hahahahahahahhahahaha that freakin clip made me pee ma friggin pants woman! HILARIOUS!
xoxo Inna
My Bloggie!

Inna xoxo said...

& Lindsey, if you be sweet like Bethhhhh, and drive the 80925264 hours, ill see it with you!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only "lady" around here with a pretty dirty mouth. I can't believe I haven't seen this movie yet! Maybe this weekend when I visit my bff... her husband and my fiance can go play with the dogs while we sneak off to the theater... hah!

Ashley said...

you are hilarious! i love you too and i am DYING To see this movie! you've got a great idea here....maybe if i walk really slow and keep my purse really straight i can smuggle a milkshake in to my next movie ;)

Tara said...

Oh dear. Just as a warning, smuggling alcohol into the movie theater can be bad news. I recall the time I smuggled in a pint bottle of bourbon to mix with my GIANT movie theater coke. I don't remember much of Hot Tub Time Machine thanks to that. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...