
I've been meaning to do this post for a while, but other stuff always came up.
I miss OutKast. Where did they go? Why are they no longer putting out tunes? Even my mom was (and still is) a huge fan of Andre 3000's song, "Roses" from the Speakerboxx Love Below album.
Their music reminds me of college. Soooooo much so that it aches. I can't really pick a favorite song.
My sophomore year in college they came to Columbia, SC as part of the Three Rivers Music Festival and me and a group of friends went to see them. It was extremely crowded, but we managed to push our way up close. It was so much fun.

Dear Big Boi & Andre 3000,
Is there beef between you two? If so, I think you need to squash it and make some more hits. America misses you and Atlanta (and the South) need you.
If you're "pursuing other projects" (ie acting), then stop. It's not worth it. You make more cash money with your tunes.
So listen to me...it's time.
loves,
sweetbef



4 comments:
I am embarrassed to admit this, but I don't know this band or their music. I guess my age is showing! LOL!
Great song, though.
Happy Wednesday!
Love some Outkast!
glad you posted this - I've been meaning to update my Tunes Tuesday posts, too!
Big Boi is still making music, but Andre 3000 said he didn't want to anymore. I think they'll reunite one day, but Andre said he just wasn't feeling the music anymore and that if he started feeling it again he'd do it again. I guess I can get that. They're still besties though. I saw an interview a few years back.
Love them though. I might have to break out an old cd tomorrow.
Post a Comment