home about beth blogs i love contact

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Two Special Ladies!

Today is my mom's birthday. She is 29 today! ;) We're so close in age, it's hard to believe she's my mother. Okay, enough of the jokes.

I can't describe in words how much my mom means to me. She's my best friend. She always spoils me and puts me first and being an only child...I get all her attention. I don't know how she put up with me from the age of 12-18, but she did it and was able to raise me into what I think is an intelligent and mature woman. I owe everything I am and will be to her.

The other special lady in my life is my grandmother or "Me-Maw" as I call her. Funny thing is...I'm the only person that calls her that. My two cousins call her "Grandma." She taught my mom everything she knows who in turn taught me everything she knows. My grandma is the sweetest little lady. Everyone knows her around her hometown because of that fact. She does anything and everything she can for her family and friends. She also knows everyone in town and somehow she says we are related to them too. She'll be 84 years old on Friday and she still runs around like she's 29.




loves,
sweetbef

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy birthday to them!

What a big week for your mom since it was just her anniversary. Lots to celebrate!

eliana said...

happy bday..

Life is Sweet : The McClain Family said...

love those two ladies :) Happy Birthday to them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...